Saturday, May 22, 2010

Still a Candidate!

Jorge said I was crossed off, but I knew I wasn't. Thanks, Mark ;)




Totally still a candidate,

Sidekick22

37 comments:

PrincessPeach said...

AHAHA!!! crazyyy!!! bye bye from italy!!! I'm sooo sad!

ReNaTo UêGa said...

Cool! I did not know that Jacob had a blackboard!(?) LOL
This smell like fake!
Hehehe =)

Damon said...

haha very cool.

Mspatty said...

Too funny...Hey: you could market peraonalized still a candidate t-shirts!

badwobot said...

It's just a line of chalk on a wall Sidekick. Even if you were crossed out, the job would be yours if you wanted it ;)

junkfoodjodi said...

Love it!

Alysia said...

Hahaha! I'm rooting for you! I'm sure Jack will eventually crash under pressure.

Unknown said...

This means for certain that Sidekick doesn't have a child yet.

Unknown said...

Can we expect an episode for the finale?

Also, Jorge, now that Darlton know for sure about the podcast, have you guys talked about it? I assume they have no problems, but I'm guessing the Times Talk was the first time you spoke about it in their company?

(This is a question for the podcast BTW... sort of a full circle type of thing)

-Shelby (I'm a DUDE, dudes) Kis

Sariel Leon said...

Dear Friends:

Wow. Sunday is here. So many emotions. What an amazing journey!!! Thank you very much for sharing your feelings with us. I really wanna hug you both. Blessings from CHILE (yep, Jorge, you know you are special to us...).

Love.

yellowdoggranny said...

tonight I am turning off the phone locking my door giving a sedative to my crazy cat and getting a kingsize box of kleenix to watch the ending of the best show that was ever on tv...I dont know if i should spit or go blind..sigh*

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that Rose, Bernard, and VINCENT (the coolest fictional dog alive.... or dead?) make an appearance in the finale tonight!

-Drew from Oak Park, IL

Oriol said...

Congratulations.

Really you had to be the one, Jorge. I'm glad to wake up at 6.30 a.m. (the time when they emitted the season finale in Spain) to see the final chapter, all of you have been fabulous.

Topanga said...

Amazing show. I kept waking up all night thinking about it. I think I have just as many new questions now as I had before. The fact that Ben chose to not go inside mean that they've left it open for a possible sequel or movie? *crossing fingers*

Topanga said...

The more I think about it, the more confuse I get. Can you please tell the Hollywood people that we need a full length feature film to clear this up for me?

Mrs Z said...

The finale was beautiful. More than I could have asked for.
Beth - did you make the Harry Potter connection regarding the flash sideways? "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry (and Jack and Kate and Sawyer and Sayid and Hurley and...), but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” - Albus Dumbledore

redd5 said...

I think Ben is number 3 on the island. :P

Chris said...

Jorge - the finale was the most beautiful piece of storytelling I've ever seen. Thank you for your part in the last 6 years of enjoyment.

Anonymous said...

Ha, and all this time you had us convinced you were leaving the Island! ;-)

Rip said...

Beautiful ending. Very emotional, and very satisfying for me at least.

LOL...I knew you had a major part in the end. Congrats on a great series, and piece of television history.

Dr Mum said...

Now thats what I am Talking about!
Great Guardian choice.

DrMrWizard said...

Oh man... What happened? The finale made everything that happened in the first five seasons totally irrelevant.
But topnotch acting and beautiful filming style.
But yeah... not the ending LOST deserved.

Rip said...

Oh yeah...I REALLY want o hear your podcast for the finale!

Again, loved the finale, and you were awesome. Not really enough room here to get into the debates so I won't bother. Let's just say that everything made sense to me from the ending standpoint, and Darlton did exactly what they said the show was about all along. The characters.

The fan service in that finale was BY FAR the best I have ever seen in a TV show. I know the mystery hawks are a bit disappointed, but man I thought that was a brilliant finale.

Unknown said...

My huband keeps asking well who will take Hurley's place. I think I now know (0;

ST1 said...

Ok, Im not going to comment on the finale, but, now that its all said and done, I just want to know one thing.
Why the nickname "Hurley". ?

Thank You for all the hard work.

- V

RebEllen said...

Truthfully, I don't know who I am going to miss more: Jorge or SideKick22?

You two are so great to do all you have done for the fans. Thank you so much.

Norm Szcyrek said...

Well down Jorge! I really enjoyed your performance in the finale. I hope you'll continue to post to your blog for a while.

Unknown said...

Felicitaciones Jorge, hermoso final. Exitos y buena vida.

kissa said...

Thatnk you so much for your part in all this. The series was amazing and the finale was so beautiful and moving.
It's getting so tiring to hear people saying things like that they have wasted 6 years of their lives, I guess they must have been watching a different show.

Please please please, finale podcast :)

BenSpark said...

Podcast for the finale? Chomping at the bit here to hear it. I'm going to miss you guys very much. What an excellent show, loved the finale.

DharmaMeetsDogma said...

@Mrs Z I am so right there with you in that Albus quote! I was thinking that exact same thing...and I know any true Potter fan was as well.

Mel Got Served said...

Finally I had a hunch that was right! After last week's episode and that random throwaway line of Hurley's ("Glad it's not me") I predicted Hurley would ultimately be the final candidate, with Jack dying. Score one for me!

Looking forward to a finale podcast, but hoping now that the show is over and everything is said and done that maybe we'd be able to hear the uncensored podcasts. Keep GJB going just a wee bit longer!

JamesYGG said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say how much i loved the finale. It's been a beautiful 6 year run and from the bottom of my heart i will never forget this show and its characters. You guys are so lucky to have been a part of it :) Thank you!

Amber said...

Thank you guys for doing this podcast... made this whole experience even more enjoyable... Hope to hear more from you now that it's done! Don't leave us hanging!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING performance on the finale Jorge..Your best of the series. I got more choked up during your last scene with Jack than even the end of the episode. Well done.

Jeremy said...

wow, after bawling for 2.5 hours on may 23rd, i get to listen to the last podcast, and if i have anything left in me, i will do some more crying... thanks for sharing the last season of lost with us, through your eyes, sidekick22 and Jorge!!!